All three beautifully furnished lodges have a gorgeous view of the lake from its own private deck. Amenities in all the lodges include gas fireplaces, cable TV and fully-equipped kitchens (including dishwashers, washers and dryers). A large grassy area provides plenty of room for lawn games, a children’s playground and swings. Kayaks, canoes, paddle boats, along with 160 feet of sandy beach, offer plenty of fun activity, and a wooded bonfire area overlooks the lake. Take a short walk to town and enjoy Inlet’s many shops, restaurants and library.
Check In: 3 pm Check Out: 10 am
2021 Weekly Summer Rate: $3,700.00
Saturday to Saturday (June 26-Sept 6)
Off Season: $425 per night, 2 night minimum
Winter Season: (Dec. 1-March 31) Available for the 2020-21 Season!
Details and Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- View of Fourth Lake
- 2 bedrooms on 1st floor with queen beds
- 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor with double beds
- Quilts & pillows provided
- A/C units in bedroom windows
- 1st floor bathroom has tub/shower combination
- 1st floor master bathroom with soaking tub, shower stall, double vanity
- 2nd floor shower stall
- Great room with cathedral ceiling
- Ceiling fan in great room and bedrooms
- Washer/dryer 1st floor, iron & ironing board
- Gas fireplace
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Fully equipped kitchen – microwaves, dishes, pans
- Deck with table, chairs & umbrella
- Picnic table
- Gas hot air heat
- Toilet paper (septic safe) & garbage bags are supplied
Black Bear is the absolute best vacation with the complete comforts of home located on a gorgeous property. Truly a relaxing get a way with beautiful lake water, sandy beach, dock for fishing and boats, all the yard space for games and a relaxing outdoor deck. Every convenience from full laundry to a full kitchen to comfortable beds were provided. Enjoyed the walking distance to Inlet where you can stop in at a mountain side coffee shop, ice cream, grocery store, hardware store and boutiques. Black Bear Lodges has all the extra special touches of a truly beautiful Adirondack vacation which gave our family memories of a lifetime! We’ve scheduled our third vacation and will be looking forward to more Black Bear vacations each summer for many years to come!
Kristen & Jason Schulmerich