There is so much to do at Black Bear Lodges. You can rest on the beach with a good book, fish off the end of our dock, relax by the campfire or enjoy a game or two in the yard. The choice is yours! We have kayaks & life vests available if you’d like to take a paddle on Fourth Lake. Spend time enjoying our sandy beach and swim area. End your day watching the sunset in our Adirondack chairs.
We are conveniently located near several wonderful hiking trails. If you prefer to bike, bring them or rent some locally. For the golf fans, Inlet has a wonderful golf course a short drive away. Inlet has great shopping and dining options too. We’ve got it all!
Create lasting memories with your friends and family
- Inlet Golf Course
- Walking distance to Rocky Mountain and Black Bear Mountain – great hiking spots!
- Short drive to Bald Mountain & Fire Tower
- Access to the entire Fulton Chain of Lakes
- Located directly on trail 5 for walking, biking or snowmobiling
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari in Old Forge
- And so much more…
- Kalil's in Inlet for groceries
- DiOrio's Supermarket in Old Forge for groceries, etc.
- Kinney Drugstore in Old Forge for medicines, etc.
- Both Inlet and Old Forge offer a large variety of shops from anything from tools, hardware, t-shirts, candles or olive oil. Some of our favorites include:
- Adirondack Reflections, Inlet
- ADK Home (Wilderness Interiors), Old Forge
- Ace Hardware, Inlet
- Life in the ADK, Old Forge
- Mountain & Main, Inlet
- Old Forge Hardware, Old Forge
- And so much more…
- There are so many to choose from and it all depends on the season as to what's open and what's busy. Some of our favorites are...
- The Big Moose Inn, Big Moose
- The Woods Inn, Inlet
- The Screamin Eagle, Inlet
- The Red Dog, Inlet
- Double Eagle Bar & Grill, Inlet
- Mountainside Smokehouse & Grill, Old Forge
- The Toboggan, Eagle Bay
- The Little Fox, Big Moose
- Big Moose Station, Big Moose
- Great Pines-The Lean-To or The Lodge, Old Forge
- Blue Line Coffee House, Inlet
- And so many more...
“What a place! So perfect in every way. Super clean, spacious, close to town, beautiful view. What more could you ask for?! Use of kayaks and SUP boards, fireplace, and private beach were just the icing on the cake. Great value!”